- There's a really kickin' article on fairy tales that I stumbled across via bodlon.
I came to college intending to focus on fairy tales and that hasn't really been the case. This makes me want to get back to that because it's what I love and it's so fascinating.
- I've seen this post on drop-down menus for gender and how to make them better linked to a lot lately. Some good ideas, some not so much; either way it's an interesting read. The degree to which I find this problem of gender drop-down menus (or radio buttons, or whatever) unavoidable and completely infuriating is overwhelming.
- I don't know if this is supposed to be Sherlock Holmes fandom or Supernatural fandom but it is HILARIOUS.
- If you're around Brighton, MA, Holly Black, Kelly Link, and Cassandra Clare are doing a panel to raise money for the Fransican Hospital for Children. It's also the only promotional appearance Holly Black is making for The Poison Eaters which is out this month.
- I've discovered that I REALLY like Bigelow Earl Grey. More than Twinings Earl Grey which is what I've been drinking for years. Mmm tea...
- Things my parents were unhappy about last night: my ear piercings, the fact that I happened to only wear earrings in one ear that day, the fact that I didn't write my dad a story on demand (I write either gay things or really dark things, neither of which tendencies I feel like discussing with my family), that I'm going to see my "internet friends", that I'm not going to be home for my birthday, that I wasn't dressed warmly enough. Also, my dad has decided that my ears are pointy. Like an elf. And that this is a fault. I don't make this shit up you guys.
P.S. My ears aren't pointy.
- Base style: Blanket by
- Theme: Kings & Runaways by
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2017 11:44 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags