- I came home to this and it made my entire day. I was just out talking to people about how DADT is being voted on in the House of Representatives right now and lo and behold, it passed! Still a ways to go though...
- "Teen Werewolves". I am annoyed by the lengths the report went to other and sensationalize this. Anyway, the reason I'm linking to it because I was struck by how the young people talking about themselves sound so much like what the queer community has been saying for years. We are not trying to be intimidating. We are not harmful. We just want to live our lives.
- My job is so exhausting and stressful. Ugh. Today Greenpeace turfed me and then we had to deal with cops because a lady was crazy. The things I do for money...
- Sillies: Pokemon: Gotta Buy 'Em All
- My family is still making me sadface. And by sadface I mean systematically making me feel like I am making up my sexual orientation and gender identity because I have issues embracing my "true" feminine identity and am making everybody miserable because I can't get it together and be normal.
- Base style: Blanket by
- Theme: Kings & Runaways by
Page generated Sep. 25th, 2017 06:47 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags