- OH MY GOD REPUBLICAN PARTY, TODAY I HATE YOU SO HARD
Quoted from Organizing for America: In his opening statement, Barton, the top Republican on the committee overseeing the oil spill and its aftermath, delivered a personal apology to the oil giant. He said the $20 billion fund that President Obama directed BP to establish to provide relief to the victims of the oil disaster was a "tragedy in the first proportion."
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT?
- CNN caught onto the race fail that is Hollywood. I wish I was surprised to see them actually debating whether or not it is okay to cast white actors in roles that call for PoC. But I'm not. Oh CNN, I have a whole bunch of links you should read...
- I saw Karate Kid today. It is fantastic. I don't have the energy to review it properly, but it is really good. I am really impressed with Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. (brb fanboying Jackie Chan forever). I highly recommend it.
- Interdisciplinary classes. My college does exclusively interdisciplinary courses, and it works very well, but something I do feel a bit like this.
- Base style: Blanket by
- Theme: Kings & Runaways by
Page generated Jul. 27th, 2017 02:47 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags