- The Wall Street Journal has an article on the future of publishing in a world of e-books and self publishing. ( This sort of thing worries me a lot... )
- Postcards from the early 20th century about gender roles. Fascinating stuff...
- A Gay in the Life. A blog collecting the stories of LGBTQ people, both to have them collected somewhere and to prove we're real human beings with real feelings.
- I have been writing a lot in the past few days. What the hell even.
- Ahhhh apartment search begins. It's really nerve-wracking being all the way over here on the west coast trying to get an apartment in New York. But my trusty roommates over there are on it. Still. (If anybody has any tips on apartment hunting, they would be much appreciated. This is my first time doing this.)
- It's raining oil in Louisiana
- Base style: Blanket by
- Theme: Kings & Runaways by
Page generated Jul. 27th, 2017 02:47 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags