- I miss onlybythenight. Brb sulking.
- Had to turn down the apartment because they were giving us BS about the lease. Sorry, two people are renting and two people are paying so two people's names are going to go on the fucking lease. D:< Back to square one.
- Babysat sythia's little cousins today. The younger two are adorable together. ( More rambling about children )
I love those kids.
- Liz's parents took me and sythia out to dinner today at a fancy Asian fusion restaurant downtown. I had this weird risotto that has a texture like meat. It was tasty but extremely disconcerting. Also, duck nachos? Wat?
- I saw Inception today cuse my friends were awesome and treated me.
First words I can think of to describe it: MINDFUCK. The ending reminds me a bit of Justine Larbalestier's Liar. If anybody has both seen Inception and read Liar let me know if you see what I'm talking about.
I adored Mal. She was played so well and was the perfect heartbreaking nightmare. Also I just thought she was so unconventionally beautiful. (And we have the exact same birthmark. Weird.)
Verdict: I highly recommend it. Even if you're not terribly into action/thrillers, it's worth it. It's the mindfuck of the year for sure.
- DUE DATE. I am so excited for this movie if only because I have never seen a Robert Downey Jr movie that has let me down, and I've seen quite a few.
Check out this interview with RDJ and Zach Galianakis. Especially at 0:49. "I don't know if there is a straight man in this movie." I loled.
- More trailer stuff. 1. I am more excited about the Tron movie than I have any right to be.
My first thought upon seeing ( this image ) in the trailer was "DAVID BOWIE". And then I watched this interview and I was right!
- I spoke with my mother on the phone and she was nice to me and even was encouraging about the apartment search. I have a lot of things I want to speak to her about. My brother helped me mull it over and figure out the best way to approach her. All of it involve my making compromises and saying things I don't really feel comfortable saying, but the hope is that it will help her calm down and find a place of, if not peace, then stability. If I know that my mother isn't crying at her desk every day and wishing her life was over, I will feel a lot better. If we can get to a point where we can have normal conversations and enjoy each other's company like we used to, I think I will be able handle everything else.
I don't know what it says about me that I am way more distraught about my parents being unhappy than I am about my life being a piece of shit right now.
- Base style: Blanket by
- Theme: Kings & Runaways by
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2017 11:41 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags