- Pining for onlybythenight. Nobody around to keep me sane. Nobody around to tempt me out of bed with tea. Nobody around to cuddle with when I'm cold. My quality of life has vastly decreased.
- I played Final Fantasy 13 today. ( Cut for FF13 RAGE )
- How Iron Man should have ended.
- A really well thought-out and interesting interpretation of Inception as a metaphor for movie-making (and I would say story-telling in general).
- Have you heard about Shamylan's next movie? It's called Devil. You know what's it's about? "Five people are trapped in an elevator and one of them is the devil." That's the whole movie. Maybe, in the right hands, it could be something good. I highly doubt it could ever be a movie. A short story? Probably. But it's a thriller movie. Cracked breaks everything wrong with this idea down for you.
- Got caught in a really scary thunderstorm going home tonight. There were forks of lightning in the sky and it was raining to hard we couldn't see the road. At all. If there had been a car stopped in the middle of the road we would have run into it, even though we were going at 10 miles an hour.
- Figured out why I was so utterly despondent for the past few days. Hello PMS, you are not my friend. Some people get angry. Me? I just stop seeing the point of life.
- Conversation of the day:
Me: Try harder.
Liz: That's what your mom said to me last night.
Liz: Wait. I didn't-
Jul. 25th, 2010
- Series 5 Doctor Who theme.
- 12 year-old playing & singing Paparazzi. Check out his other two original songs. This kid is raw, but he has got some serious talent.
- I had a moment where I listened to some Andrea Gibson for the first time in months and suddenly everything seemed like it was going to be okay. Andrea is absolutely fantastic and if you've never listened to any of her spoken word, or at least read it, go do so right now. Do not pass go, do not collect 200.
- The Avengers at Comic Con. Oh my god Clint. Clint Clint Clint. Jeremy Renner had better play him right. I want my douchey, insecure Clint Barton. And this interview with Joss Whedon confirms that there will be no Ant-Man. Presumably The Wasp won't be either. Hank and Jan, I will miss you. D:
- More Avengers movie stuff. Here's the full interview the above article was quoting from.
On Captain America and Iron Man: "They are two very different definitions of a person. One is a self-made man, a modern man, a rockstar. The other is a World War 2 grunt, just trying to do his part. They couldn't have more different views of the world. That will just end up in fun. It ended up in Civil War in the comics, in my movie it will be witty banter." SO EXCITED JSAHDJSAHDKJSAHDKJA