- onlybythenight/xturncoatxiii: Occasionally Rook experiences emotions that aren't "punching people".
- Help help, I am about to fall prey to the same thing I do ever summer: MMOs. ( ravings of a recovering, with occasional relapses, MMO addict )
- I never posted my kink_bingo card. ( Here it is )
- Required squee over Lady Gaga's Alejandro music video goes here. Favorite part: Lady Gaga fucking one of the men with a strap-on [presumably]. Super hot. Guh.
- Guess what I just signed up for? That's right, hc_bingo. ( My card! )
- This, full body scanners at airports, genuinely freaks me the hell out. I understand that it's a security measure and had we had these in place earlier the (luckily failed) Christmas plane bombing attempt could have been avoided. At the same time, this is a gross invasion of privacy. There are all kinds of things that people do NOT want revealed about their bodies to strangers. Ugh. It makes me really uncomfortable that I might have to walk through one of those on my return flight. No. My body is my business. Stay the fuck away.
- I just wrote a paper about 1001 Nights. Which, looming deadline aside, was so much fun. Bonus, I wrote about storytelling as a means of power and life-giving. Hey does this sound like my senior project, anyone? Every once in a while I get a good assignment and I remember why I ever liked school.
- So effing awesome.
- For all you Hopkins people: Riley strikes again. I almost cried laughing because this was EVERY ASSEMBLY EVER. Stop talking about To Kill a Mocking Bird. Seriously. At least she didn't bring in 9/11.
- I am seriously considering saving for a PS3. So many games I want to play. I've fallen off the gamer radar entirely ever since the next-gen consoles came out and I didn't get one.
Must play list includes: Assassin's Creed 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII (whenever it comes out), Shadow of the Colossus (ps2 game), and probably a few I can't remember right now.
Oh and I've been feeling the overwhelming urge to play Ragnarok Online again. Or Aion. I'm doing my best to stop myself because I enjoy having a life and a relationship and friends. I have a substance abuse problem. With MMOs.