- Long exhausting day. Went into the city to look at an apartment. Didn't like it. Blah.
- Improbable – Old Spice Guy/Sassy Gay Friend – CRACK FIC
- Fanart: Pretty pretty Inception
- Inception in 30 seconds SPOILERS. (Last three links via onlybythenight)
- Watched the first episode of BBC's new show, Sherlock. ( Why I think the writing for Sherlock is homophobic... cut for spoilers )
- Lost my phone charger somewhere between Connecticut and Manhattan. (Don't ask me why I had it with me, long story.) Went straight to AT&T store to get a new one because I really need my cell phone. They didn't have the charger I need. Sent me to RadioShack across the street. They didn't have it either. AT&T store then sent me to another AT&T store on 43rd & Lexington. Turned out it was closed because they didn't fucking check the hours before they sent me traipsing all the way over there. Gave up in the end and went home. SIGH.
- The company I bought my replacement laptop battery from less than eight months ago has agreed to replace my battery. I have to send my old one to them and pay for shipping for the new one, but it's better than buying a new one altogether. I doubt it will be quite that simple, this stuff usually requires at least three phone calls/emails ranging somewhere on the scale of firm to angry, but I expect I'll get a new battery in a few weeks.
- Base style: Blanket by
- Theme: Kings & Runaways by
Page generated Sep. 25th, 2017 06:50 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags