Things that are on my mind:
- Running out of money fuckfuckfuck. Where does it all go? I spent 50 bucks since Friday on: a new travel mug (Most of the week I don't have time to go home and cook so I need to bring food. I wanted a new travel mug that was really small so I could fit it in my bag with all of my schoolbooks and lunch and so on); new notepads for my classes (extra light cuse I have to carry all of them at once, all day); recharged my laundry card; bought an album online. Only one of these purchases was frivolous! And it was the least expensive one of them all! I should be proud but instead I'm sitting here going SHIT WHY IS LIVING SO EXPENSIVE?
- Job Interview on Monday. Babysitting! Augh, small children.
- Yay I'm going to a reading at Gallatin (my branch of NYU) on Thursday!
LISE FRIEDMAN will read from her fictionalized riff on the true story of a
young boy who, in early 1800s America, ran away to join the circus.
CRIS BEAM will read from her young adult novel, titled I Am J, about a
- Teen Author Reading Night on Wednesday woohoo! This is why I love New York. *glee*
- The line at Trader Joe's goes OUTSIDE ONTO THE STREET. I didn't get up early enough to beat the line so now I have to wait until it gets better... hopefully... at some point today...
- I had a serious talk with a friend the other night and we DIDN'T FIGHT. We just talked about things and it was a bit tense but it was okay. I thought we were never going to speak to each other again. So hooray for being mature about stuff.
- If I find gainful employment in the next week or two I think I'm going to DC with my flatmates over our three-day weekend. Two words: Spy. Museum.
- Stephanie told me I'm bad at conflict resolution. ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT I WAS REALLY GOOD AT IT. I USED TO PRIDE MYSELF ON IT. Damnit.
- Fuck. Homework. Forever.